In healthcare practices, social media should be a team sport because everyone in the office has the ability to form and celebrate healthy patient relationships. Here are five tips for engaging all of your team members in creating a steady stream of fresh social media posts and better your healthcare marketing:
- Spotlight Staff Members Spotlight a staff member by sharing a photo of them, along with a brief introduction in the caption, on your social channels.
- Baby Photos Share baby photos of your staff members and have patients guess who they are.
- Incentives Reward staff members who take the most patient photos with gift certificates, movie passes or even an extra day of Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Throwback Thursdays Feature vintage photos of your doctors, staff members or office decor.
- Live Streaming Share live streaming videos of doctor or staff members on Facebook or Instagram. Don’t include patients in live streaming unless they’ve first signed a HIPAA-release.
Implement these recommendations to win as a team on social media.